The music chosen will drive your story, tie it together and bring it to life, however, due to copyright and licensing laws we can not legally license your favourite song from the radio.
We use a full licensing service called Musicbed exclusively for our films, they have the largest range of licensed music and lots of amazing artists who make music for wedding films. The quality of music is exceptional, easily accessible and it helps creatives tell a better story while also supporting musical artists.
In the rare chance, our couple selects a track that is difficult to cut or work with, we will contact you to ask that you choose another song. We are experienced filmmakers and know exactly what type of tracks will work and what tracks will not, we will work with you to find music that is suitable for a wedding film.
THINGS TO LOOK FOR
* 3 to 4 Minutes in Duration
* Cinematic + Happy Qualities
* Emotional / Loved Up Lyrics
* Instrumental tracks are not applicable
* Head over to Musicbed and sign up (it's free)
* Choose 1 or 2 tracks between 3 and 4 minutes long for highlight films
* Choose 2 or 3 tracks between 3 and 4 minutes long for featurette films
* Complete the form below with your selections
We ask for your music selections to be completed prior to your wedding day so that we can get started on your film immediately and there are no delays. We will take your music options and choose the very best track that will work with your love story and the footage from your day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By completing the film selections below you agree that you have read and understood the Copyright Music Laws and agree that the RLP team will have the final say on what tracks make the cut.
FILM SECTIONS FORM